Send custom invoices, password reset links, order status updates, and much more, with MailerSend. By integrating MailerSend with your WooCommerce store, you will:
– Improve email deliverability
– Maintain domain reputation
– Grow your brand’s identity
– Learn more about your recipients
Improve your inbox performance and give your business a boost by leaving email sending to MailerSend. After a decade of email delivery experience, MailerSend’s deliverability experts understand what it takes to avoid spam filters, stay off blocklists and lower bounce rates.
Keep your domain reputation safe with MailerSend’s email authentication practices. Give your customers the confidence that they’re interacting with an established brand, and let MailerSend manage the emails that could potentially damage your reputation.
GROW YOUR BRAND
Choose from a drag & drop builder, HTML editor or rich-text editor to create beautiful email templates that reflect your brand. Then insert WooCommerce variables and dynamic data in your templates to send detailed and personalized emails to your customers.
Understand what happens after an email gets sent. Gather analytical data, learn which recipients unsubscribe and why, and—most importantly—gain insights into why emails bounce and sync your recipient list to your newsletter.
- Avoid spam filters, prevent blocklisting, and lower hard bounce rates with powerful sending infrastructure
- Grow your brand with professionally-designed responsive templates
- Create templates with a drag & drop editor or rich-text editor without coding
- Increase sales by personalizing emails with your unique brand identity
- Automate the customer experience by connecting to thousands of other apps with Zapier!
- Get instant push updates with webhooks
- Receive customer replies sent to your domain with an inbound route feature
- Monitor all email interactions such as opens, clicks, open locations and devices. Plus, use your own subdomain for your custom tracking link!
HOW TO SEND TRANSACTIONAL EMAILS QUICKLY
- Install and activate the MailerSend plugin.
- Add your API token from MailerSend to establish the connection.
- Create custom templates that showcase your brand and add the template ID to each WooCommerce email.
- Use variables to personalize your templates with recipient names, order numbers, and much more.
- Test your templates to make sure they’re consistent and engaging!
Get help whenever you need it! Contact us or just drop a message via live chat in the app. MailerSend’s dedicated support team works around the clock because transactional emails never stop.